18 August 2011

My home in Instagram

My happy Buddha 

Madonna and child near the front door

Welcome !

I love the "cathedral" window by the stairwell . It let's in a lot of sunshine every day .


I have a lot of oriental stuff in our home . I actually  wanted a shabby chic  look  for our home but my husband and I inherited a lot of furnitures from both  our families that is of the Filipino and Oriental style . So  I found myself gravitating towards Orientalia when I started buying  decors .  Nevertheless,  I still manage to indulge my shabby chic fantasy  . I discovered that mixing some shabby chic  pieces with orientalia makes it more interesting .
I found myself with a bit of free time on my hands this morning  and decided to experiment some more on the Instagram . There I was clicking away , completely giddy with this new "toy" that I discovered . This time the subject that I chose was my house . Actually , I didn't have much choice since my kids were in school and our dog was in diva mode. I guess he was not ready for his close up today . So I was stuck with something that doesn't move and doesn't complain .... ever ! A perfect subject , wouldn't you say ? 30 mins. later I found myself with these photos . I actually find some of these photos a bit creepy , what do YOU think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment