27 July 2011

Saizen obsession

To my delight , a new mall opened in Davao city . Abreeza mall opened last May 12, 2011 . Finally , I don't have to go to Manila to satisfy my hunger for a new book from Fully Booked . Brands like Promod , Aldo , Nautica , Nine West , etc. are just a hop and a skip away . However , among all these delightful shops , I have to say that my favorite is Saizen . I just looove how everything is P 85.00 (around $ 2.00 )and I always find cute and useful things there . From office supplies to personal grooming tools to kitchen utensils . They have it all ! I make sure to drop in every week just to check out their new inventories . I swear , I'm obsessed ! This week was no exception . Here are some of the things that I bought . Shopping is bliss ! :) .
Pink polka dotted multipurpose jars . Perfect for storing odds and ends .
Sauce or relish containers . I love these colors !
Isn't this milk tooth box cute ? My daughter definitely needs this  !

No comments:

Post a Comment